- We reserve the right to make fair and reasonable substitutions according to the practical availability of specific flower types and containers worldwide. This document outlines “Our Florist Member Policy for Order Substitutions” as a guideline for florist members of Petals Network.
- When we receive a flower order, every effort must be made to create an arrangement of the shape, size and colour and using any flower varieties specified, according to the order description. Specific flower types may be indicated on the order, either by actual description or in the content of an item from the Floral Selection Guide. Stem count is not guaranteed and will vary depending on regional availability.
- In the case where a specific flower type or colour is unavailable within the given time frame of delivery, substitutions may be made within the arrangement to achieve the same overall shape, style and colour effect and to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
- Flowers of a similar shape, size and value but different type and colour may be used if other flowers in the arrangement substitute for that colour and the overall effect of the arrangement is maintained.
- In arrangements of a single flower variety (e.g. rose bouquet), the flower variety will take precedence over colour.
- We encourage our customers to indicate a second choice in their order description to allow for any difficulty in supplying the order to exact specification.